7 Tips To Build More Personal Power And Personal Charisma
A correct and positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even enjoyable. This is certainly true in developing more personal power and personal charisma.
Use one of these tips each day for a bit of positive thinking that can help you move toward your charisma and personal power goals.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void and charisma is not likely to take place. Tinker with your mind by strengthening your reasons for your goals and the action you need to take.
2. Commit to yourself as well as those you love to powerfully create a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. A dream will still be a dream without motion. Fear can stop you in so many ways, don’t let it. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. As you apply the information to build personal power, recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift. It was a learning experience, no matter how it turned out.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness. You are blessed in many ways every day. Your personal magnetism will reflect that.
5. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore to replace the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda whirlwind. The former is based in increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the mountain, recognize that it is doable step by step. *Look at the steps, not the whole when you start to feel overwhelmed*. This will build your personal power and confidence.
6. Keep humor in your thoughts, laughing at and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up. Life has so much to offer to allow you to mope around in self pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate: life-giving.
7. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny because you are. No one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Create your life authentically. Develop your persona power and personal charisma. As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. Watch everything flow into a place of passion and personal power.